How Carylls can help moving home less stressful for you…
Research has shown that the anxiety of moving house is one of the most stressful events that can occur throughout your life on a par with divorce and bereavement and that an average Briton will move home five times during their lifetime.
At Fastlet / Carylls Country House, 35% of our clients are in between houses, whether this may be awaiting a new build, or having been let down with a moving in date to their new property.
Situated in a beautiful countryside location and just three miles from Crawley and Horsham, Carylls have many luxury apartments to accommodate families and to help make the in-between process less stressful.
So, what makes Carylls Stand out?
- Easy Let: Book an appointment to view, pay and stay. It’s as simple as this. Those of you who are in a hurry, or unable to visit us before moving in, just book your apartment by phone and move in.
- Inclusive: Apart from your prepaid electricity supply, all your bills are included. There are No hidden charges, No surprises.
- Weekly payment. Just lodge in your payment card and keep control of all your payments as per your statement. There is nothing else for you to do. Weekly payment is popular with everyone.
- Affordable: Your stay at Carylls won’t break your bank. Your self-catering studio room is only £40.00 per night. We will reduce this amount further (see discounts above); the same applies for your apartment which is from £60.00 per night.
- Guaranteed: We keep our word. If you don’t want our accommodation on the day you arrive, we will give you a full refund. No questions asked.
- Fully furnished: Your apartment at Carylls is fully furnished. However, you can bring anything you wish to make your stay comfortable and homely. Pillows, bed linen, towels are among the favourite items our clients bring with them.
- Fully equipped Kitchens: Your apartment has a fully equipped kitchen for you to prepare your meals. For those who don’t like the smell of food in their apartment, Carylls has 2 communal kitchens for you to use free of charge.
- Free 24-hour broadband: Fibre optic broadband is supplied to Carylls by BT and available in your apartment around the clock free of charge.
- Free on-site allocated car parking: You will be allocated your free numbered car parking space. The number will be the same as your apartment or studio number. Should you need a second space, this will be allocated to you again free of charge.
- Free Canine admission: Yes, we love animals. Your dog can come in free of charge when you book a ground floor apartment. We will advise you.
- The hassle of renting: Conventional renting, with large deposits, references, extra payments for this and that can be daunting. At Carylls everything is easy. We have looked at the whole process and simplified everything for you.
- Better than a hotel: With everyone treating Carylls as their home, staying from one week onwards, you don’t get the frequency of nightly check-in and out, you don’t get the feel of living with strangers. Most important of all, there are no surprise additions to your check out bills.
Included in your Standard Package:
White goods Bedding linen and towels
All service charges Sewage Charges Included
Council tax included Sitting room and bedroom
Water Rates Included Television with DVD player
Parking for 1 or 2 cars Fully fitted & equipped Kitchen
Bar-b-que ad picnic area 5 acre well-kept communal gardens
Television license included Unlimited complimentary broadband
We have had many clients over the years, whom have used Fastlet.com as a temporary home, whilst awaiting a moving / completion date – please find below a couple of testimonials from recent clients; –
We had sold out house and just before moving out our own purchase fell through we were homeless and in a mess. We did not want an expensive six month let as we were taking several weeks on holiday. We needed a two bedroom flat with kitchen for just over a month. Carylls was the perfect answer.
The place is clean. The kitchen was more than adequate and the beds very comfortable. Okay the decor is dated – but the staff are fab and it’s inexpensive for what you get and the surroundings. Add to this 3 outstanding local pubs and you have a formula that works
You also have the benefit of when you are in- you are not ” kicked out ” by a future booking – you have the place for as long as you need.
As I said a welcome port in a storm
Stayed August 2016, travelled with family
I had sold my home and was moving with my job to another town. Unfortunately, the place I had arranged to rent fell through.
I was advised by a work colleague about Carylls Country House. I only had a few days to find somewhere. I called Michael and he had a twin room for me for six weeks.
I asked if I could bring Mick my cat, due to he would pine if I left him in a cattery. Carylls did not usually allow this, but Michael and Janine sorted it out for me. I know there would be work going on but still I have really enjoyed my stay.
Nothing was too much trouble. If I asked for anything, the staff there were friendly and helpful. I would stay there again with no hesitation and recommend to others.
All the best to Michael, Janine and all the staff of Carylls Country House.
Julia & Mick – Twin Room
So, please call us today and find out how Carylls can help you. In the meantime, check out the following links for great stress free ideas and tips for when moving house.
If we can help and answer any questions regarding the above or any other matter, please feel free to leave a message on our blog, or if you know of someone who needs accommodation for a short or long length of time, then please pass on our details; www.fastlet.com.