Information we gather
The following information is gathered from our website visitors:
browser type and version,
How we use the information we gather
- We use the information to enhance your visitor experience and do not sell email leads.
- Details of visitor movements around the website may be tracked for analytical purposes.
- Providing and personalizing our services and website
- Dealing with your inquiries and requests
- Administering orders and accounts
- Providing you with information about products and services
- Understanding what is of interest to you to improve and provide the most relevant content
Data you provide with consent is held until you withdraw that consent. Data about how you engage with us, such as reading emails and browsing web pages is held for up to 8 years from the last time you engage with us.
The people that are given access to this information
Your personal information is only accessible by the website owner, server administrator and those authorised to carry out statistical analysis.
The security measures we have in place to protect your personal information
All information provided is stored securely.
We use consent and legitimate interest as the GDPR basis to store and process your data.
Legitimate interests include
- Responding to enquiries you make whether by phone, email, contact form, live chat or other method
- Tailoring information based on your activity, such as what content you show interest in
- Sending emails with marketing information and tips
If at any point you would like to opt-out or withdraw previously given consent please contact us using the details at this end of this policy. All our marketing emails contain unsubscribe links.
Your browser settings may allow you to block these cookies, but we recommend you have them enabled to help us personalise your experience of our website.
Your rights include:
- Request the personal data we hold about you. This may be subject to a fixed fee of £10
- Complain to a supervisory authority if you believe we have misused your data
- Withdraw consent
Contact information and controller
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact the Data Protection Officer (Michael Jhurry) by calling on +44 293851247.