- From London, follow the M23 towards Brighton. From the south, follow the A23 towards Pease Pottage.
- At Junction 11, exit towards Horsham A264.
- Once on the A264 go straight over the first roundabout, continuing to follow the A264.
- At the next roundabout, turn left, continuing to follow the A264.
- After approximately 3 miles, turn right at the roundabout into Faygate.
- Continue straight over the mini roundabout, over the railway bridge past the station, and continue for one mile. The sign for Carylls will be found on the left.
Faygate Railway Station is located ½ a mile down the road from Carylls. Please check the National Rail website for train times and fares. Services run from London Victoria and Horsham/Arundel.